Bookmark this page for easy return. We are building a library of information here that is both informative and useful.
“We admitted we were powerless over alcohol—that our lives had become unmanageable.”
Who cares to admit complete defeat?
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial No Derivatives License, which permitse, which permits for noncommercial
The definition of one drink = one can of beer (12 oz approx 330 ml 5% alcohol) = one glass of wine (5 oz approx 140 ml 12% alcohol) = one shot of liquor (1.5 oz approx 40 ml 40% alcohol).
If your mood has been depressed, or you have significantly lost interest or enjoyment for at least 2 weeks, answer the following questions:
Have you experienced any the following negative consequences?
1. Do you sometimes have difficulty controlling how much you drink or for how long you drink alcohol?
If you have had a period of unusually elevated mood or irritability lasting for at least 4 days, answer the following questions:
Have you experienced any the following negative consequences? No
1. Do you sometimes have difficulty controlling how much you use or for how long you use drugs?
Have you had the following symptoms for at least one month?
Exposure: Were you exposed to or threatened with: death, serious injury, or sexual violence in one or more of …
1. Have you ever thought you should Cut down on your drinking?
2. Have you ever felt Annoyed when people have commented on your drinking?
1. Have you ever thought you should Cut down on your drinking or drug use?
2. Have you ever felt Annoyed when people have commented on your drinking or drug use?
Have you ever experienced any event(s) that was/were so frightening or upsetting that, in the past month you have…
1. Had nightmares about the event(s) or thought about the event(s) when …
1. People in authority scare me.
2. I am bothered by blushing when I’m in front of people.
3. Parties and social events scare me.
Over the last 2 weeks, how often have you been bothered by the following problems for at least half the day?
The basic idea of cognitive therapy is that your thinking determines your quality of life if you change your thinking, you will improve your life . Cognitive therapy is a step-by-step method for identifying …
1) PRECONTEMPLATION STAGE
“It isn’t that we cannot see the solution. It’s that we cannot see the problem.”
Precontemplators usually show up in therapy because of pressures from others…
4633 Canoga Avenue, Woodland Hills , California 91364